Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vintage T-shirts? I LOVE vintage T-shirts!

I received an email today that said THIS:

My name is Brandon Gardner. I am a former student of the U of A. I have moved on from my days at the Capstone and have been selling vintage clothing since the day that I left Tuscaloosa. I am having a Vintage T-Shirt show on Thursday September 20th at the Ferguson Center Plaza. All of my shirts are authentic. I do no sell reproductions or reprinted t's. All of the shirts are from the 1970's and 1980's. As you can see from the pictures below this will not be my first show. I have had two other shows at a bar in Birmingham called Rojo. The two shows have been so successful that I am ready to take the show on the road. The Birmingham Weekly wrote a great article about my last show that you might want to check out http:// blog.myspace .com/index. cfm?fuseaction=blog. view&friendID= 45966334&blogID= 278546768 . The show will also feature a lot of vintage western shirts, crazy disco and 70's stuff, as well as some vintage jackets. The main focus will be on the t-shirt.

Looks pretty cool! Check out the Ferg Plaza on Thursday, Sept. 20th!



No comments: