Friday, December 21, 2007

Look Pink Search Invitation

I got this in my email box today. Don't forget that if you have any announcements (especially all you University of Alabama/faculty/staff) I'm happy to review them and post them (if posting is deemed possible).

I wanted to let you know that I'm helping the Look Pink Search Engine in its quest to get over 1,000,000 people searching LookPink.

If we can achieve this goal on any day before the New Year arrives, then over $100,000 will be generated by the Look Pink Search Engine in support of breast cancer prevention.

Act now by forwarding this message to 10 of your friends, so that we can reach our goal in time! We only have 10 days left.

In the meantime, please visit the Look Pink Search Engine to find out more:

http://www.lookpink.com/

Thanks for your support, Look Pink Search

No comments: